3:52 AM

Finding A Holiday Job To Spend My Boring Holiday

Swinburnians are having a long period holiday FINALLY... I am so happy that I can finally relax myself after finishing so many stressful exams and assignments... But then I suddenly feel very boring and it's impossible for me to shopping everyday right? My mum would kill me off.. So, i decided to find a job for myself... And.. i finally worked at Mal's shop for only 3 days... A horrified experience, so just skip it.. 'HAHA'... After i quiting the job, Cindi is asking me to go to work as WOW book promoter for only 7 days.. My brother said "it's better for you to work for a roadshow as when you feel like quiting, it already comes to an end".. I was like.. wtf...? But what he said is true also.. haha.. So i worked as one of the Wow Book promoters at The Spring for 7 days.. I didn't expect it to be so fun... I dun feel like im working, it's like playing everyday with Cindi, the supervisor and all the bosses.. We all get so crazy.. Then the clowns for the events there, meeting with Kenny Sia (my favourite blogger), making new friends... All these things make my working experience so so fun and unforgettable.. And... Amazingly, you'll get really really satisfied and contented when you sold out a book.. Not bluffing at all.. It's not the commissions that matter.. It's the contenting feeling and doing charity that make me feel like... 'I am so going to PROMOTE it to everyone'.. haha.. Actually there are still a lot of photos taken.. This page would be too messy if I upload them all.. So follow this link if you feel like want to take a look at it.. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=49328&id=1033788626

This is what I've been selling for one week (charity discount book)

Photo with Kenny Sia...

We forced the clown to make them for us.. nice right? haha


This clown very bad one.. He always disturb the kids..

0 comments:

Post a Comment