5:39 AM

Group Visiting With Friends on the Fourth Day of CNY

I usually get along with my friends after the third day of CNY.. But this year is going to be a busy and tiring new year as now I have college's friends, secondary school's friends and other friends.. Last few years i was only mixing with secondary school and tuition centers' friends.. Today I'm going out with my Swinburne's friends.. It was quite fun but really tiring.. And some things also happened which make me felt super annoying.. We took some photos at Xin Yi's house.. I asked her to join us earlier but she ended up going out with her friends.. =(

She's a crazy Hello Kitty's collector.. Her room is FULL of them and making her room so cute!
(I like Spongebob more)

These 3 crazy girls are getting so happy after they were being molested... (Yvonne, Me, Xin Yi)
They are trying to get more guys to have sex with them? JOKINGTrying on her Hello Kitty's phone..

Leng lui is taking a long period of time to make sure that her make-up is perfect.. I'm a piece of shit if i'm going between her and Yvonne.. Trust me...
3 vain girls.. See that Xin Yi, carrying Hello Kitty's umbrella some more.. So cute..
Malaysia's next top super models (in our dreams).. The picture is blur.. Maybe this is the shitty camera as described by Xia Xue...
If you're going Xin Yi's house and you are not sure which one is her room.. This is.. OBVIOUSLYI really like Xin Yi's little brother.. So CUTE! He is the one standing there.. I knew Willis could be a good father(they look like father and son).. =)

Sweet la sweet la.....
We gamble at Lesley's house.. I don't know why i never win money in 21 game.. Sienz.. Every year is the same...
We are totally PHOBIA with pizzas... TOTALLY~

0 comments:

Post a Comment