12:01 AM

Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief with My National Service Friends

I'm meeting with my National Service friends as Jin, my foster brother and also one of my NS friends is calling me everyday lately so that he can meet me... He's going to work on Sunday, so I decided to ask all of our NS friends to hang out together.. or perhaps.. to have a movie... It has been AGES that we are not meeting each other and I am missing them like hell.. I miss the moments when we were bathing and singing together, sleeping together, sharing each others' problems together and so on.. I treasure every bitter and sweet time with them so so much.. However, we seldom contact each other after several months due to our busy lives... Some busy working, some busy studying until they are willing to give up their beloved.. Okay, it's me.. =X We watched Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief... It is AWESOME! So i suggest this movie to you guys.. Not suggest, you guys should really watch this movie! Just spend your 10 ringgit... It's really worthy... At first we wanted to watch CNY movies as they are quite a number of CNY movies which are quite funny and suitable to watch now as it's CNY babeh! But because of CNY, MBO is super full so i watch this movie as suggested by my brother earlier.. And no regretting at all.. *cheers* =)

One important thing: the main character (Percy) of the movie - Logan Lerman is damn CUTE!
I only took two photos of my NS friends.. They are super camera shy.. I can only take their photos secretly.. ><

My ah kor and Cat... They look like paikia cause i took this photo secretly...
Soon Ying - another paikia look's girl..
Due to the really few pictures i have for this post, I'm gonna show you my modeling photos.. (starting to be vain again)

0 comments:

Post a Comment