6:22 AM

Chinese New Year VERSUS Valentine's Day?

A cycle of 50 years has come to 2010... The first day of Chinese New year is happening to be on the same day with Valentine's Day... For single people like me, we will feel very happy for this year's Valentine's Day cause all the Chinese couples around the world might have no time for their partners or having difficulties of how to manage their time equally for their family members and their boyfriends or girlfriends.. "So Sad! HAHAHA!" So mean.. But if Valentine's Day is occurring on another day, it reminds us that we are all alone.. So, the people in a relationship: think about us too! According to the News, there are only 49 couples getting married today but usually there will be hundreds over couples getting married (the graveyard for any loving couples) on Valentine's Day.. That's a good choice that they choose to celebrate Chinese New Year with their family.. So stupid lah, i mean for the ones getting married at this event.. Sure you have to wait for so many people to get your turn to register and.. What is the special thing of getting married on the day so many people is getting married? Duh~

To prove to you guys that Chinese New Year > Valentine's Day as i have mentioned during my earlier post, I have done a very small and non-effort the so called research.. The result is: 12 people voted for Chinese New Year, instead there are only 4 people voting for Valentine's Day... So, Chinese New Year is beating down Valentine's Day! Hooray for the single people...

Bye Bye, Valentine
I'm not trying to be mean here... But just think about it (for the people in a relationship).. Aren't you having "Valentine's Day" everyday in your life? Valentine's Day doesn't really matter to you but family does.. Care about your family members more than your partners... I hate those of my friends who ignore their family and friends when they have a boyfriend or whatsoever lesbian or what... When they are about to break up, they are crying in front of you and blah blah.. Think about what have you done for the people around you, you are not living in a world that consist of you and your partner only, dumb.. And also those friends who act sweet in front of me.. You should really care about how i think cause i'm single and.. DUN KEK ME... Know you very 'bahagia'.. And think about those people who their boyfriends have left this world, they are not happy at all during Valentine's Day.. So you should really consider stop acting sweet in front of them.. and me! ..If you are reading this! Joking, don't be scared... Unless you think that i'm saying you.. haha! In my opinion right, all guys are just trying to find a girl to accompany them cause they feel lonely and their hormone is growing crazy.. Don't be stupid and think that they love you.. Remember, we are just 19.. Stop thinking about marriage or forever love.. Duh... Okay, i should really stop it here, I will be writing non-stop...
Stop starring at my big boobs! Joking...Just being vain here... My first day of CNY's dress.. Trying to act like 'guai kia' in front of my relatives today...

My aunty don't know how to use this toothpicks' case.. While she's studying how to use it, i suddenly think that it's cute..
My another aunty's antique's shop...
I go like: Hey daddy, these few old pictures are selling one hundred something per picture leh! So expensive, confirm no one would spend their money like that...
Suddenly a stranger's voice goes like: These are antiques! (It's my aunty's husband! So embarrassing!)
To cover up my 'sia soi-ness', i replied: Oh really? No wonder people offer high prices for them! really nice eh..

OMG!!!


My brother says: See the 'kam' blackspots! They look like my face! Feel like pinching it!" SWT
After visiting my aunty's house.. We're going to CI YUN to 'pay a visit' to my dearest aunty (I miss her really really much!), grandma, granpa, uncle... I miss there a lot.. That was a place for us to obtain our knowledge about Buddhism and all the sweet memories there suddenly rushing through my mind at that moment when i stepped in.. I miss the laughter, performance and the teachers there.. I miss Soon Ying, Jin Jin, Siaw Chian and Kevin them... And i also thought of... How Kevin is living at the other world...

'mian mian shi fou, ren ren ci bei' such a 'chim' sentence...

My aunty and my ancestors are here.. Here's my daddy's back...
We're going upstairs after that...
My 'engtau' brother...
Containing all the sincerity of the people...
There's my mom and another unknown...
The wind is blowing up my dress and makes me look like an overweight girl (p.s. I have an average BMI! *proud*) The reason why i took the picture here is because we have a group photo here.. I really miss them a lot, the National Service's gangs...

0 comments:

Post a Comment