4:29 AM

Accompany My Friend to Study

I went to Bing at Padungan branch on the next day after the Wow Book roadshow was finished with Suk Yee, Yvonne and Lesley.. We accompany Suk Yee to study for her Accounting.. I also get the chance to receive my salary.. I get RM200 something for the week.. Yay..? haha.. The MAIN purpose should be teaching her Accounting but we all ended up playing with the crazy photos shooting.. erm... Actually it's expected... haha.. We've done a lot of crazy stuffs... Here's another link.. Cause I don't know what is happening to my stupid blog... I can't upload any photo or I can only upload limited photos.. By the way, Facebook is my second blog.. I can say that as well.. cause I upload every moment of my life into my Facebook's albums.. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?page=2&aid=44599&id=1033788626



0 comments:

Post a Comment