4:54 AM

Second Day of Chinese New Year

Today would be the last day for me and my family members to visit the relatives' and parents friends' houses... Tomorrow our job is only to wait for my grandmother them to come over and taking angpau.. hehe.. Maybe I'm going to ask my parents out cause tomorrow is their last day for Chinese New Year's holiday and i don't allow them to touch anything from their office! Today is such a tiring day.. I don't know since when visiting is becoming a tiring thing to me.. Maybe because that I'm becoming mature and mature each day..? Or because of I'm having a period? =X

The day starts with the vain me.. Girls usually take a lot of photos during CNY.. Cause they usually get 2 more kilograms after CNY! Like me... =(
We went to a friend of my daddy's house.. His house area is quite okay but the furniture and the 'feng shui' things are truely expensive and he's having 3 cute little grandchildren...

This is the smallest grandchildren of him.. When you touch this baby's ears, you feel like they are dropping! Quite scary... babies are always so fragile.. I don't really dare to touch them..
He is very cute and tiny.. Haven't reach his one month birthday...
My mom says to the mother, daughter-in-law of my daddy's friend: Since that you have 3 beautiful kids already, sure you feel satisfied for them but kids are hard to take care of...
The woman replies: Huh? 3 kids only? Not enough! I want 4 or more than that!

OMG! Pengsan.. This world still have such '...' woman.. Should I say stupid? Nope..! If every female think like me, then Chinese would be extinct.. And female would be losing their function as giving birth machines! I am so not going to be one of those women.. hmph...

Little tortoises.. I like tortoise! I ever have 5 tortoises... But I need to let them living with the nature when they grow up.. (Say until like they are my children..) ><

Here's my loving brother who likes all sorts of animals.. My cousin's dogs just can't stop barking.. So irritating and my cousin said that that was the first time his dogs stop barking and waving their tails to a stranger.. And also the first time they never bite a stranger! Scary right? My brother should really consider follow the footstep of Steve Irwin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment