8:44 PM

Having a SUCKY Steamboat

My friend, Ah Yew is going back to KL on this Saturday as his school is re-opening soon after Chinese New Year.. So, he's asking us for a steamboat meal before he leaves.. He decided that we should have our steamboat at the steamboat restaurant behind Hornbill which is near to Kuching High secondary school there.. As expected, the kepo Yew Ling keeps saying that maybe we should change our dining place to Hornbill over BDC there (as usual, he likes to be the head of our outing plans desperately!) He said we can have our steamboat meal with only RM18 and the drinks are included! Isit possible? I mean who doesn't know "Hornbill".. It's impossible to have such price alright? Since he says that he is so damn SURE about the price, so why not? I'm having terrible traffic-jam on the way heading to BDC as there will always be a lot of police checking over the drivers near my house area.. At least I can be sure about something, I've turn into a mature girl of 19 years old as the police always stopped me and saying that I look like one who don't have a license! Now, not anymore! =)

As everyone knows, traffic-jam is always making us feel like we want to say out the word "fu**" and I am so going to scold that guy if the steamboat doesn't cost me only RM18!
Clement is taking the foods non-stop and eat until he feels like vomiting...
Still taking the food non-stop! OMG
And he's a 'lasap sio' too! ><
See how disgusting is his bowl or something...
I love this though it takes me quite a long time to make sure that it's really cooked.. Hey, guys NEED this okay.. It's good for your... Erm.. The part that will make you proud..
Our favorite among all the food available.. This is so damn nice! I don't know what is Ah Yew's recipe for making his soup super disgusting.. Ewww

He's a prawn lover!
Here's a watermelon's lover.. see how much watermelon did she took...
I am somehow impressed with her!
Mine looks healthier =)
It makes us feel that this place concern about hygiene so much as everyone is having an individual steamboat boiling thing (I don't know what it's called) but actually it's not! Cockroaches are appearing everywhere! GOSH
Group photo without Agnes cause she's holding the cam.. My hair is messy because of the stupid big fan and the water sprayer stuffs...
This is it!
Now Agnes's in..
After we enjoyed our meal, we ended up paying RM26.80.. Yew Ling is speechless.. I always know that he's only good at bluffing and talk without caring about others' feelings... He's a stupid dumb, trust me.. I know it sounds bad but I talk whatever I like in my blog =) I also know that it sounds ridiculous if i add in *no offense* as somebody always do (so fake) The boss/manager/supervisor or whatsoever charged us with more expensive price as he's saying that we were wasting over the foods but how can he expects us to finish the leftover spoil foods? He said that he will check if the foods are really spoiled and will give us 5% discounts.. We waited there for some quite time and he just ignored us.. What a "great' place as suggested by Yew Ling.. People often ignore us because we look '19'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment