4:28 AM

Fifth Day of CNY With My Secondary School's Friends

I had a fun day with my secondary school's friends.. I thought today would be more boring if compared to that day when i went out with my college's friends but it turned out to be super fun! Maybe it is because that we don't have any couple between us and make us feel comfortable and free to talk anything among each other.. Having any too sweet couple in my outing group would make me feel really uncomfortable.. Like.. That day.. I really hate it when i was talking to my friend and she ended up turning away and playing with her boyfriend.. Seriously.. So, as a summary, my visiting journey with my secondary school's friends is really fun and it's all about EATING and increasing our calories! OMG... The most important thing that I realized is I will avoid going out with my friends who have a partner in the groups so that we can play more happily..

My brother says: "You should wear this if you're going to gamble!" Huat lah!
I only took one photo of our gang.. Cause Agnes's house is big enough for all of us to sit and talk together..
Two sweet mushroom heads..

Natasha's mother art work.. The whole family knows ARTS! Don't play play...
Take a break, have a Kit Kat.. Thanks to Ah Yew for bringing my favourite chocolate.. =)
After all the houses visiting, we're going to Clement's house for Barbeque! Barbeque sounds nice right? But think of the calories.. The three layers fat pork, lamb meat, nuggets, hot dogs, beer.. OMG!

The classic carbonate drinks.. My grandma's time drinks.. So nice leh!
This is the first time i learn how to use this tool to open it up.. Lame right? By the way, that's not my hands..
Eating time! Nat always want to look more 'obvious' than the others when i'm taking photos.. lol
Clement's father be the chef of the night but then grabbed by Nat them.. Those kepo ones.. haha.. Ming Ying is taking the foods non-stop.. She ain't afraid of getting fat... Cause she's going to be a sports teacher soon!
Me and Nat cutting the lamb meat.. It's energy consuming!
We will eat until we really feel like vomiting.. Trust me..
Roland, the black guy says: "faster faster! my hands are burning!"
Me and Nat.. Two 'tua pui zha bo'...
Yam Sheng!
Aiyer~ Clement's head is spoiling the whole picture!They always disturb her by saying that teachers cannot drink alcohol but Red wines are good for our health what..

But still... I prefer Beers more.. That's why i'm having 'beer stomach'.. It looks fat but it's hard when you press it..
Clement's idea.. Warm up the marshmallows and when they are melting, quickly put them into your mouths... Then you will go like mmmm mmmm mmmm!
We are going for an easy way to make them melt faster! Can't wait to put them into our mouths! Yummy~

0 comments:

Post a Comment