2:15 AM

Happy NEW year? or SAD new year?? how 2010 will be for my life?

So many friends asking me out to countdown for new 2010 year... But i rejected all of them... I didn't mean that they are not my best friends BUT all i want for my new year eve is both of my most important friends, Xin Yi & Yvonne... Nevertheless, they are not thinking of the same way with me... right? Xin Yi has her own friends to celebrate with & Yvonne has her own spouse... I free out my night for them as i think they will ask me out on new year eve night sincerely, not like others who only want to have fun and asking me out as their 'responsibility' (obviously)... Unfortunately, I am WRONG... They do not need me at all.. I am not angry with them but i am truly disappointed... really really disappointed... So, i decided to stay alone at home tonight... Funny huh? Everyone is so excited for the new year party, Travilion will also be fulled of people as how I evidenced myself for the previous years... Now i am alone because of them.. haha... I don't care anymore.. as 2009 & 2010 are the same for me.. It's all about the changing of a new calender... Nothing else... Life goes on as usual... and it doesn't matter for me.. All that I realised the day before 2010 year is... I will NEVER trust any friend... Many people thought that I am surrounded by friends all the time... The thruth is NOT... Why things always happen on the opposite way as how people see them? hmm...

0 comments:

Post a Comment