6:15 AM

Cleaning the House & Buying Ingredients With My Brother

I was planning to buy all the ingredients by myself cause i expect nobody would be as free as me.. Surprisingly, my brother says that he can accompany me to buy them and he will be my driver.. So we went to Everrise at BDC after we cleaned the house together.. I was sweating a lot cause cleaning curtains is not an easy job... yeah yeah~ I'm losing my weight... *si ai bin*

After washing it, my house looks like haunted house as we always can see from the ghost movie
After all the washing, ironing and hanging.. The result is just so NICE!
So, we are going for our buying ingredients' journey after our house is so spic and span (i thought..) It was so much fun... I definitely looked like an old ah ma holding a basket and choosing for foods...

To buy Pasta sauce, Prego is always the BEST choice =)

This cabbage vegetable thing.. looks quite cute for me..
We bought some bird's eggs for the steamboat.. mmm mmm mmm.. YUMMY~
Here got tans of steamboat ingredients.. Don't know which to choose... All look so delicious..
I wanted to buy one of these.. So CUTE! but my brother said "not good to your health!" =(
I thought this thing looks super cute and when we eat right.. We will definitely feel like eating more.. BUT my brother said 'wtf? It's so disgusting okay?' DUH!
We went to buy our next day's breakfast at Taka after that... We are going to buy some bread and then toast it and eat it with mushroom soup!

See these tortoise buns! So damn cute...

We bought so many ingredients from Everrise.. I'm sure that tomorrow's 'Tuan Yuan Fan' is going to be so damn delicious~!
Finally, I have a Chicken Egg Cheese Burger for my supper.. (fei po's main characteristic: having supper that will be making us damn fat every night) It's really really delicious~!
When we were on the way going home, there were lots of traffic polices and this is how you should learn from my brother to alert the ah beng or ah lian's drivers who drive without knowing what is LAW when there is any police.. JENG!

0 comments:

Post a Comment