3:49 AM

Starbucks and 'Ma Zhong' Park with my BFF's

Gonna start my post with pictures this time.. Guess you guys wouldn't want to waste your time reading all the 'loso' things..

Spend 2 Ringgits to let the fishes to splash waters on us.. They just get too hungry.. poor things..

See how loving we are..
Xin Yi wants to try some fish's foods too...
Feed feed feed =)
'o lang' is kicking the ball...
Why are my eyes closing? Too dizzy already isit?

She wants to treat the fishes with Starbucks' coffee...

Zheng He! By the way, who is that?

Copying Zheng He...
Welcome to Malaysia!

Aiseh.. Xin Yi's becoming Miss Sarawak soon...

One busy jogging, one busy drinking...

Gonna throw our problems away as how we are throwing these bags...

I like the environment here... It makes me feel so calm...

Enjoying the water splash sounds is making me so calm and feel like i'm away from the city... That's why i like to go near the beaches, lakes, ponds, or even pools since i was small..
Today Yvonne is asking me and Xin Yi to meet at Starbucks as we are not having 'girls talk' for a long time already... We three should have lots of things to share about as we usually can talk non-stop when we meet each other... We started the conversation by talking about our friends and was quite sad cause many of our couple friends are breaking up lately and now only left Yvonne and Lesley.. I realised something.. I was too selfish.. I thought if all my friends are staying single like me, i would be happy cause they will have more time for me but actually i was wrong.. I feel sad for them as well.. And i hope that she and Les can be together forever... Seeing them two in such condition as today really making me feel like want to help them out but there's nothing much that I can do.. I was very happy that Yvonne is willing to spend her afternoon talking her problems with us but i do hope that she will spend some times for Les as well.. Sincerely... Today is a really fun day hanging out with them at Starbucks and taking a walk at Ma Zhong's Park but my health is making me quite suffering.. I didn't tell them because I don't want them to worry about me.. I just see two shadows whenever I walk but i try to take all the fun pictures and joking with them.. I really hate it cause i don't like being unconscious suddenly and when I wake up, I find myself lying at the hospital's bed like before.. I don't know what is happening to me lately.. I just feel really dizzy but i never want to go to the hospital again.. I decided not to go for a body check up no matter how.. I don't want to rely on medicines once again! I don't care what will be happening to me in the future.. All i know is I should have go through my life to the fullest and will not be regretting... Hey, am I writing any letter before I die..? Silly! Maybe i'm healthier than Barrack Obama! Well, who knows.. haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment