3:20 AM

The BEST Reunion Dinner I Ever had =)

I am so happy that I have a "Chinese New Year feel" for this year.. Erm, how to say.. Maybe my parents did spend out most of their times for us.. And we're eating together this year.. And I'm having a lot of fun cleaning and decorating the house with my brother though it's a tiring process.. And... so many AND cause it's an unexplainable feeling.. I just feel excited about this Chinese New Year.. I don't know why...

Now, I will provide you with some guides of how to cook spaghetti.. It's the first time for me and my brother to cook it.. So, it does consume quite some time for us..

First, you may need some mince meat, chicken stock, Prego Pasta sauce, an egg, hot dogs, big onions, Spaghetti (of course).. There are still some more ingredients that i forget to take picture of... (see, I definitely have the chef look.. eh hem)

Last but not least, the Extra Virgin Olive Oil (like me, extra virgin) aka EVOO...

To have a delicious spaghetti, you must first make the meatballs as delicious as possible.. (Tip: adding corn flour, black pepper, an egg, and some salt to the mince meat)
And also the EVOO to make it smooth...
Then, get ready to get your hand super oily and dirty that make you desperate to wash it but you can't after all! (notice: that's my brother's fatty hand)
Then, you will have to boil them but just boil them until 50:50 otherwise they cannot absorb the super yummy Prego sauce at the end of the making of sppaghetti!
After that, cook your spaghetti and spread them like the picture below:
You can chop the small onions and fried it to be put on top of the spaghetti to make it smells good.. CHOP CHOP CHOP!
This is a demonstration of how you can cook both ingredients at the same time.. Caution: Professional cooking style, Do not do it for anyone at anytime and anywhere...
After the spaghetti is fully cooked, rinse it with cold water immediately to make it super 'Q'..
Then, fried the hot dogs and big onions together and mix it with the cooked pasta sauce and meatballs until you get something like the following picture, or else you can throw them to the rubbish bin...
Testing time... OMG! So damn tasty! Not bluffing.. You guys should follow my recipe! Trust me~
After cooking the spaghetti, I was going through my first car washing experience... I'm such a bad daughter... I already started to drive after Form 5 and today is the first time i wash my own car... Sure my car hates me very much.. Dear car, I decided to wash you cause i'm going 19 this year and i don't want to be laughed by my friend cause I don't know how to clean you.. Don't be too happy!

See.. I look so serious...

I washed it until amazingly CLEAN...In a perfect condition to be driving out during CNY... Confirm...

This is the prove.. I know i look awful here.. But im not editing all my pictures.. Unlike other blogger okay.. And it also impossible for me to make-up when I have to wet myself.. So i look like this:
Now, it's my daddy's car turn...
Besides having the spaghetti, we also have a steamboat meal.. We add in some chicken stock before pouring all the ingredients in..

Got vegetables also.. Healthy eating habits...
My little brother's 'art work', the hot dog+ fish balls + vegetable = penis

Finally, the reunion dinner comes to an end.. We have the tropical fruits desert.. Happy Ending~ =)
Here's another crazy video of my brother who's going too excited for Chinese New Year... Lastly, I wish you all have a great CNY and I'm sure that everyone of us will have a better year for this year.. Happy Tiger Year.. Opps, Tomorrow is the first day of Chinese New Year.. Gotta do my mask and nails! Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment