4:53 AM

a truly 'special' outing today~

I never commented on any outings on my blog before... Unlike my friend, Prudence who updated every outing she had with her friends on her blog... Which is quite interesting as she can always update her blog for her readers and can always look back all those good memories.. But my blog is like a place mounting tons of spider webs so I decided to update my blog with an exceptional outing with Sam and YT. How to say exceptional? Cause something interesting happened. After working at my mum's office for the whole morning as a sexy 'secretary' (actually is doing nothing helpful to her), YT came and fetch me along with Sam and I suggested that we could possibly going to a newly opened cafe - Five Loaves Cafe for our lunch. And who knows Sam complained about the drink she ordered and get another cup of sky juice which made her equally unsatisfied. She said she wanted to talk to the tauke nio and we thought she was just joking and she really did. At first, it's a normal conversation between a consumer with an old woman and they suddenly quarreled! They're getting more and more angry.. And trust me.. I can barely saw smokes coming out from them.. PHEW~

Sam was like: And.. that tauke nio was like:The conclusion is: I'm really guilty for suggesting that place =( But hey... I like Sam's behaviour... Not like those fakey bitches... Like.. everything is wonderful... Shit is forever shit, they won't becoming GOLD dumdass 'T'... Muahaha (i'm evil... but.. only towards u ==)

As most of my friends know, imma shopaholic.. yeah... So I can buy anything for almost every outing.. Even a small thing will make me happy.. Since no pictures are taken today, this is what I bought at two places today =):

Two bra strips (we 3 are having the same playboy black strip) and an eyelash glue + double-fold eyelid glue from M.A.C)

0 comments:

Post a Comment