5:53 AM

an inspirational talk that makes me cry

I'm having the longest holiday ever from Swinburne. Besides working and went to a truly fun KL trip with my crazy friends, I'm nothing but a pui zha bo who always staying in front of my computer screen and logging on facebook. Until today, I realized about something important from watching a video shared through facebook and this talk of the video had actually made me cried. Here's a short summary of it: 很多时候, 事情并不是理所当然的... 没有爸爸的辛苦, 就没有家里的幸福; 没有妈妈的辛苦, 就没有家里的温暖。 你有多久没有正面的看过你的爸爸妈妈了 ? 珍惜眼前人... 尤其是亲人... How true is that! But how come I never realized that? I always living in my own world and I care less about everything. It's good in a way that I actually ignored most of the disappointment happening around me but why that I never asked myself... How frustrated that people get from me when I disregarded their feelings? All that I am thinking of lately is I wana leave Kuching! I hate my family cause I can hardly see my daddy around the house, I hate my mum cause she only cares about money and there's nobody in the house for me to talk with at the time I need them the most. When I call, it's either user busy or something else going on... I hate my friends, cause I always have to wait for them and accepting their anger instead of their apologies when I rushing them to come faster. Just to clarify, I really cannot accept people to be late for any outing cause I ever left by my mum forgetting to fetch me many times and I cried without able to do anything. She said: "you wait me here okay? mummy is going to fetch you at this time" but she always forget about it and left me alone. I'm scared of waiting! I'm scared that you guys wouldn't be appearing.. You guys will forget about me T.T

BUT... In fact, how many times did I answered my parents or friends' phone calls when they need me the most? I also have ignored their calls for some reasons. What can I expect from them? After watching the video, I was like 'waking' up from a bad dream and I realized that life is to short for us to blame this, blame that. I admit that I really don't want to go to Aussie so early, I'm going to miss my family and friends here. But well, since I've already decided, I guess I just have to move on with my plan. Before today, I always thinking of leaving cause I am really dissatisfied with all the things going on here.. Best friends making judgment of me without making clear of the real situations and some family problems.. So i presume that you guys might have to watch this video as well to get some ideas from it.. and here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=378800632887&ref=mf I LOVE you guys =) ok, feel like vomiting aster saying this.. haha... a quote from myself: 我不应该责问,为什么爸爸总是不回家?至少我还有眼睛去观查他。我不应该责问,为什么妈妈打包的菜不吃?至少我还有味觉去品尝它。我不应该责问,为什么家里总是吵吵闹闹?至少我还听得见。我应该责问自己的是。。。生活那么完美,为什么我还在埋怨?

0 comments:

Post a Comment