9:26 PM

I introduce you one place to hang out - TRAY

12 August 2010: I doubted is this date my birthday? My phone rang non-stop and many friends were asking me to hang out. First is YT, Sam and her friends asking me to go karaoke, then Yvonne them asked me to go limteh but I rejected all as I was feeling lazy to make up and I don't know why. I just don't have the mood to go out. So i set back those outings to next week. Next week is the last week of my school holiday and I am so going to enjoy my holiday life to the fullest! During the night time, Nat invited me to have a chit-chat night at Tray with Nes them and I went for it as Nat is going to leave Kuching on this Sunday. I should go no matter how lazy I was. They say I changed a lot. I was once a clubbing girl who hanged out at the pubs until 3 something in the morning and now... I already complained that 9.30p.m is a late time to hang out. Maybe i'm in the process of becoming a nerd. All that I do is staying at home when school re-opens. I don't dress like a nerd but i behave like one =( Opps, I digressed.. I never went to Tray before and it's a nice place to hang out at night. We chat until 12 something by not knowing that time flies as gossip makes time passes really fast. haha... The environment is awesome for couples. So i'm going to introduce to you guys now =)

Me and my bro bought a headset for my little bro before we went to Tray. See how loving we are. Sorry for the blur-ness as this picture was taken inside the car.

On the way, we saw the Indians having their don't know which festival. Sorry for the sucky picture quality again as the car was moving and I only used my handphone to capture this~

I reached with my brother and Wilfred first as my bro was the driver fetching both of us. My bro was sad for his small amount of coleslaw ordered while his stomach was pretty empty. Then I said: this is the first time I saw a guy who is hungry ordering a coleslaw. This will only make you feel more hungry, suku... haha!
Wilfred with his huge laptop...
Nat,Nes and Yew were late (i'm calling their short names) and Ment came first. Luckily there was a large group of people leaving cause it's really crowded here. Eee... See this filem hantu's main character.. haha
My innocent son - Ah Yew Yew~ haha
The environment here.. Nice right? Very dark and each table is having a candle or something.
You can write whatever you like on this board. So for those bitches out there who like to know some handsome guys, please leave your mobile phone's numbers here. By the way, my bro's friend is working there, he's hot. hahaAnd these are the pictures I have. The others were inside of Nat's camera which haven't been uploaded. Those delicious foods and special drinks' pictures. Try to hang out with your friends next time at Tray, which is considered a special place at Kuching. Or if you want some sexy girls to be your girlfriend... Confess here.. haha..

0 comments:

Post a Comment