10:20 PM

重出江湖

19 August 2010: First time using a Chinese title for my blog update. In case you don't know how to read Chinese or your Chinese is as noob as me, it means teng jumped back. What the hell is that? I don't know cause it just an anonymous translation from Google. ><>I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to Yvonne, Xix and Lesley. Cause I couldn't make it for those outings =(

Before we went to K-Box at The Spring, we went to have our lunch. I can't remember the name of this cafe.

Leng lui Sam with her hokkien mee

My hot Neslo and Elayne's green bean soup. Sam said these are guai kia's drinks. Lol

Pineapple fried rice - one of my favourites.

Sexy Elayne with her black pepper rice.

K-Box~
I've learn a method of make up. See my ugly nose became so noticeable under dark light. Lit your nose with some white shiny eyeshadow.
Emo girl singing song~

Bro and Wilfred the boy~

Elayne was so shy. So she didn't manage to sing much songs. Kolian ar. haha
This pic is super dark!

Sam and Elayne~

Ngaiti. I was so hiao. I didn't notice that my dress was so short.
Me again~
The 'haven't ready pose'...
I would like to show you guys two photos taken by my bro, the photographer... I'm so in love with the second picture.. haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment