2:14 AM

Slimming Sanctuary~

02 August 2010: My college is re-opening for about 2 weeks already but I'm still living in my own holiday hallucination... I always been super blur + often day dreaming recently which is not my STYLE at all (I should at least make people sense that I'm threatening! jk)... Once going through so many stupid things, I really hope that I can walk out from my 2 months wonderful holiday dream soon! This Thursday(the date of posting) - me, Sam and Elayne went to Slimming Santuary for our appointments made earlier on but unfortunately this 'laku' centre just always have full appointment! So they only can make it for us yesterday... I can see that the facial result was awesome from their fairer, smoother and smaller pores' skin but the slimming session was... quite sucky, I would say~ The good news from the fat analysis that I obtained were: I'm taller 5cm now (woohoo!), my BMI is in average level, upper and lower parts of my body is still normal... BUT...! My tummy was overweight and my muscle is not enough =(

Nothing to do on the first day of schooling.. opps, fugly~

I waited for a long time and feel like sleeping here... It's so comfortable but no other photos were taken since then... Cause we're not allowed to bring in our bags...

My lunch~Conclusion for the post: I will make myself 'conscious' and will not to blurry things anymore(I try)...! and will make an effort to work really hard to get the best result after coming back from my weekend Damai trip! Can't wait for it! =)

1 comments:

Alizo Writero said...

Thank people for sharing your own publish.. mother AND father are usually mobile phone industry's Least complicated user throughout every life linked to specific.. they want or even ought for getting outstanding results to help sustain Requirements towards the spouse AS WELL AS children.
Visit This Site For: Woman London Weight Management

Post a Comment