5:52 AM

it's time for me to keep quiet~

Went to Damai with my crazy gang last weekend... Thought it would be a fun and unforgettable trip for all of us.. Unfortunately, I guess it's only for them but not me =( I do have fun with them... Drinking beers, chatting, laying down at the beach and enjoying the beautiful night sky glittering with stars~ But I really don't know why I felt unhappy behind all my laughter... Something stucked and kept inside my heart for a long time but I still don't know how to express it though I was drunk... But I can't say much here... Cause I don't want to have any misunderstandings with my friends, either college friends or whoever.. I'm just purely unhappy but can't talk to anyone.. However, everything will be okay soon.. I always believe! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment