6:05 AM

I own YOU! =)




As everyone knows, i'm a SPONGEBOB fans... haha... After i saw the KFC advertisement that they will give out spongebob toys, the first thing that i promise myself is that i want to go there on the next day! And.. i did it... i even bring home one of them... 3 more to go! hehe...
I still remember that it was very embarrasing when we went to get it... Me, Prudence n Yvonne waited outside until the shop opened... when the employees opened the door for us, we rush into it and Prudence pointed her finger at me and said" she wants spongebob" loudly... OMG... all of them were looking at me! haha... i chose the 'Crazy Eyes'... i enjoy looking at it's eyes spinning crazily...


Below are some insane pictures edited by my brother (you guys should try it too! =)):


0 comments:

Post a Comment