6:44 AM

Assignment Stress!!!

It’s been a few days I didn’t create a new post.. As you all can see from the title… I am involving in some homework and assignment’s stress! Yesterday was the worst day I’ve ever had after Sem 2 starts… I was having my accounting class n I swear that I was paying FULL ATTENTION to the lesson… However, the stupid damn short chair was irritating me! I can’t even see what is in front of me… When I was started to complain about my chair to Yvonne, accounting teacher said to me “Devy, are you OK?? You are talking a lot since yesterday!” wtf?! I swear that I was paying full attention during the lesson and I don’t know why she says so… I was in blur at that moment.. My friend borrowed the sample answer from her after that to check whether her answers for the exercises are correct or not... After my friend finish her correcting, I borrow from her to check on mine also… Then she suddenly come and grab the answer sheet and said “don’t copy the answer before u do, you should have check your answer after you have done it..” I was really angry.. What’s wrong with her? I was trying my very best to make sure that I can do well for this subject… I admit that I am very very interested in account and the reason why I study at Swinburne is to follow up the accounting course for my degree, CPA… Is anything wrong with me? Haiz… I think I really need to ‘debate’ with her if she do that to me again… I’m not trying to go against her, I just want everything to be CLEAR between us… I’m not blaming on her, I just want to know what mistakes have I done!




Me, Mia n Twee continue to work on our marketing project proposal after class… We all feel so stress as the due date is on the other day… At the moments I feel really really ‘pek chek’, I know that I say out something bad with my angry tone to some of my friends… I didn’t meant to say all those stupid things but I just can’t help it at that time! All the irritating things just go on and on and on that day! I want to apologize to all of them for letting off my anger on them.. SORRY guys!! =( I felt a bit better after we’ve done our proposal… I felt relieved! Below are some crazy pictures of my group members and me to release out stress… Enjoy.. haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment