8:04 PM

hohoho~ Merry Christmas! =')

25 December 2010: Yup, countdown for Christmas with my secondary school friends. A fun night... Well, at least a night where I can throw away all my problems and countdown for Christmas~ We had our dinner at gasoline, the Spring and went to pub/lounge for some beers.. BEERS~ I have been leaving you for quite some time.. Miss you much.. hehe.. Merry Christmas everybody ^^

Yea~ The rockers (lml o.O lml)



The boys~
Me and Ment Ment~

Me with Hock Hua~

Yew Ling~

Nes Nes~

1 go 1 go~~~

Naughty Nes..

Merry Guinness instead of Merry Christmas~

Fireworks at Basaga~

Yew Ling's Christmas present for us.. sweet =)

Feel like being a sea lion and jump through the circle.. okay, i'm insane ><

Me and Fen under the Spring's Christmas tree =)





Drinks at Gasoline:


From my birthday onwards, I never felt happy even for one single day. But i felt stress-less yesterday night during the countdown. It's probably the beer that makes me calm, or it's probably being with my beloved friends who are always there for me whenever i'm sad. I want to start over my life. A new facebook account for me soon... I will try my best to solve my family problems, not just store myself inside my room whole day without eating or what anymore. I promise, the old Devy will be gone soon, and the new one shall begin =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment