3:43 AM

bye bye 'socializing'

23 December 2010: ARGH! Lots of shitty things going on to my life recently.. Even though I created this blog because of not knowing how to share my sad feeling over the death of my friend, I never regretted for creating it... This is the only place where I can really think of what is happening to my life... I could barely remember those sad memories after writing all of 'em out while trying to fix things out. There has been a family crisis which made me really really stress. Yea, every time when i'm having my "emo times", there always been my family problems. I feel shitty, i feel fucking, and sometimes... I do admit that I don't even willing to accept to be in this family.

Why do i titled this post as bye bye socializing? Cause I deleted my facebook account. It's crazy, a person as active as me in fb has actually deleted my account. Facebook is the place where rumours start, it is also a place where I will be exposing to so many painful truths like no other places. The more a person knows, the more the person get hurts. I shall just leave it and live in my own happier life. If not because of one status, I wouldn't be as emo as now. If and only if I didn't saw that status, I really wouldn't know that in fact, my gang hates me so so much and they even felt sia soi for a useless friend like me. Hmm.. Guess the only way for me is to get away from you guys and I shouldn't be disturbing you guys life anymore. I will not appear in you guys facebook or msn ever again, so that I don't have the chance to ruin your lives. I know.... I am not happy at all, that is the reason why I shouldn't affecting you guys moods too. Sorry for being you guys shitty friend for these while. ><

Next, dumping all these damn fucking things behind and ready for the countdown for both Christmas and New Year.. Let's pray that I will have a happier life throughout the year 2011! All that I want is a happy life. I just want to smile.... Like before... Like the old Devy =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment