9:33 PM

Rest in Peace, Ah Jie! =')

How could you... be the second friend who letft me? When Kevin's gone, I promised myself that I have to stay strong and face the reality. Same goes to me now! I wouldn't cry non-stop for you. I wouldn't be sad to face the truth that you actually passed away just after we brought 1000 bird cranes for you, just after we left the hospital. I am happy that your soul is relieved by now. You might be struggling hard for your life to wake up just not to disappoint everyone around you these few days. You chose your path and we will pray for you. Please promise us that you will live better at the other world. I won't go to your funeral and don't you try to earn my tears. Rest in Peace, Ah Jie! I would like you to be my friend once again in your next re-born. =') 安心的上路吧!不需要留念在世的这一切了。。。

0 comments:

Post a Comment