6:20 AM

The Starting of My Degree LIfe

I've waited for the college to reopen for quite a while already... Holiday was fun but I enjoy studying and socializing at the same time.. There wasn't any new update recently as school re-open means no outing for me except for lunch or dinner with my friends.. I'm not a good blogger i thought.. My blog is not as inspiring as others, not containing any deep feelings either.. Maybe I just meant to be a comedian since I was born? Laugh is the main thing for me to carry on my everyday life I suppose.. I laugh when i'm sad, when i'm angry, when i'm happy.. (Just being a weirdo).. This will be the most boring post in the universe as I really have no idea what to be sharing about here.. I just.. don't feeling happy today I guess..? All that I want to say is don't worry, be happy no matter what happened to you guys.. Life goes on.. Be it a happy life or sucky life.. It's all in your hands.. *cheers*

0 comments:

Post a Comment